Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alright Jian Wei, have been busy recently so lacking in updates... Here ya goes..

My heartiest congratulations to Temasek Polytechnic Band for Gold in National Band Competition!!

This makes me reflect back to those times whereby I am a part of the big family. the familt that bonds by music, the family that bonds by grittinf our teeth real tight in time of crisis. Those were the Days of my Life man.. I really kinda missed them and i actually feel paiseh to go back... Its like the personnel change is simply too great.. I can imagine the "WTF??!!!" kind of face of the members the moment I pushed open the door.

hahaha.. Said something so damn philosophical today.. "Separation is inevitable in life. It's just like death. You can't prevent it, you can only be ready for it" So inky (translate to chinese) right? No, I did not lie about the fact that I do not have a girlfriend. No, this is not about me breaking up with my girlfriend when in the 1st place, I do not have 1. What sparked this light? Simple, I had a good friend (more like brothers) in TP Band. we hung out, crapped, practiced, and laughed together. Along came many commitments and the distance between us lengthened.. NO, this is not about Brokeback Mountain either, I'm Straight as a 180 degrees line. When i was catching up with a fellow bandy (band member) she asked me what happened between us.. this got me thinking.. Yeah.. thoughout our lifespan on Earth, we many make friends with up to 150,000 different individuals.. yet only a mere 10% of it can make it to the 5th year of friendship and only 1 can open the lock in our hearts and the key that we hold from the past would finally found its lock.. I wonder where's the lock for the key that I'm holding..


Without Her, I feel Her arms around me


Quote of the Day: Separation is inevitable in Life. It's Just like Dying. You can't Prevent it, You can only be Prepared for it. -Kenny

No comments: