Friday, July 11, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, I officially pronounce myself to have won the Prestigious "IT'S OK!!!" Prize.. what's that prize, you may ask... Its a prize created by and given to Soo Zhen Hong Kenny.. for the "It's ok" spirit..

I know its normal for us, people in the service front-line, to constantly use the term "It's ok".. be it to customers, collegues or to events.. "It's ok" really does the job... You might be thinking that I am so proud to the extent that I start goving myself prizes.. but NO!!! recently something happened that makes me feel so..

I lost something that is close to my heart recently.. It came to me as a shock.. the loss of something important and dear usually let people feel the sense of remorse, loss, and pain.. Miraculosly, I felt NONE.. In fact, I feel that the "something" actually never did exist in my life.. This had me wondering that am I looking at life too easily and lightly and/or my feelings are getting numb.. Things that usually able to trigger off my temper seems to be losing that ability.. I begin to just think "It's ok"..

Strange isn't it?


All Alone


Quote of the Day: I have 3 Treasures. Guard and keep them. The 1st is Deep Love. The 2nd is Frugality. The 3rd is not to dare to be ahead of the world. Because of Deep Love, One is Courageous. Because of Frugality, One is Generous. Because of not daring to be ahead of the world, One becomes the Leader of the World. -Laozi, Dao De Jing

No comments: