Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A llok at the previous post reveals that I haven't updated my blog for like almost a week.. hahaha.. might be due to the immense levels of adenosines building up in my system..

Nothing much happened recently.. but i caught a show: "10 Promises to my Dog".

From the title, it looks like a show about a dog.. Most people would find it a show about dogs.. in my opinion, it shows the reflection of life. the show had really displayed the attitude of life in humans.. how we

1) Get so focused in work that we neglect in those that are dear to us
2) Can be easily replaced by material objects
3) Do not respect the brittleness of life
4) Had to part with things or people in order to grow up
5) Only realise the immense value of something when its gone

Pretending She's beside me


Quote of the Day: He who knows much about others may be learned, but He who understand Himslef is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but He who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao Zi, Dao De Jing

No comments: