Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost busted my head today.. some smart aleck placed a cup on top of the locker and when i retrieved my bag, the cup fell and missed me by 3.23429487123854cm... close shave... BUT, Da Nan Bu Si Bi You Hou Fu.. so i guess i'll be fine.. ok.. i admit, i'm trying to convince myself.. OFF DAY!!!! time to bust some adenosines... had all my activities planned for the next day.. 1 word: Sleep.. ok.. and to cut hair.. the feeling of having hair in my eye totally irritates me to the core...

Nothing much happened these few days.. except that I feel that I should tune down slightly.. at this rate that i'm going, i'm bound to offend some people unintentionally.. I mean, nobody would like to take orders from a Grunschnabel.. But what to do? thats my style... however, it is impossible for people to change for you.. If the mountain doesn't go to Muhammed, then Muhammed must go to the mountain..


Quote of the Day: If your mind isn't open, then keep your mouth shut too -Sue Grafton

No comments: