Saturday, June 21, 2008

Inspirational

Heya.. visited a friend's blog today and stumbled upon a very nice song.. with the kind help of Google, i managed to find out the title of the song.. (just listen out for 1 sentence of the lyrics and google it).. The title is "Cry on my Shoulder".. yeah i know, sounds old fashioned but its nice.. as a result, i uploaded it onto my blog to share with you pple.. with the kind help of Youtube, i realised that this song is actually sang by the Top 10 Finalists of Deutschland sucht den Superstar, DSDS for short.. That's the German equivalent of American Idol.. I guess if the lyrics in the chorus of the song is said to a really down girl, the girl will definitely melt.. =P

But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulders.
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do -Chorus lyrics from Cry on my Shoulders

The 4 sentences to totally melt the heart of a loved one.

Thanks Google again for showing all the links to DSDS.. I stumbled by accident (I Swear it's true!!!) on another song by DSDS.. Title's: We have a Dream.. It almost moved me to tears.. It's really highly inspirational and the melody coincides with the song perfectly by constantly raising to higher keys and superb use of the voices of females to add tension and feelings.. all in all, a song well done..

We have a Dream. Music is our lives.
We have a Hope. Music will survive.
We'll take the chance. We had it all.
We feel like heroes. We're standing tall -Chorus lyrics from We have a Dream

Simple 4 phrases in a stanza with immense meaning, highly inspirational.

The powerful voices of the Top 10s really impressed me.


Quote of the Day: Customer Disservice-Cause we're not satisfied till you're not satisfied -Demotivator's Website

No comments: