Thursday, June 19, 2008

OFF DAY TODAYYY!!!! a break from the working lifestyle.. spent the entire day on the bed (aaaa.. dun anyhow think hor).. haha.. the sleep was most refreshing.. haha!! goodbye adenosines!!!! heee... never do much today.. just slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept slept... ok you get the idea.. haha..

Oh yea.. watched Get Smart.. Missed it by that much.. haha.. that got me thinking that how many times I have missed things by that much.. things such as chances.. things that are things that only comes once in a lifetime.. its a bit depressing but at least it woke me up.. well sort of.. haha..

continues my reading of Lord of the Rings.. only at Tom Bombardil's home.. a merry little happy go lucky guy who is the master of the Old Forest.. I sort of envy his life.. just singing around, dancing, hopping, saving life and most importantly, HE HAS A PRETTY ELVEN WIFE!!!! so beautiful that it made them "sing the talk".. haha.. such life is wayyyyyyyyy out of my life and can only be achieved by... dreams? imagination? err? ideas? hmmm... wonder...


Qoute of the Day: Please don't regard me as a stranger. I'm just a friend whom you have not met yet -Althalus, Thief of Thieves

No comments: